Global Brand Security – Fraud Investigations
Location: Spring,TX (near Houston)
Job # 3053921
The mission of the Global Brand Security Fraud Investigations organization is to protect the HP Brand by proactively identifying, investigating and mitigating fraudulent Sales, Services and/or Warranty delivery and taking affirmative actions to recover associated losses and facilitate the prevention of future losses.
Job Family: Security
- Conduct/manage high quality analysis/investigations into various issues impacting HP assets broadly defined as people, products, intellectual property and operations.
- Generally investigations focus on fraud or other complex matters in the HP sales, services and/or warranty environment.
- Analyze HP transactional data to identify and prioritize investigative targets and quantify impact.
- Team with HP sales, product and services groups in identifying and quantifying risks and ensure program design reflects risks identified. Implements and manages an entire process/project with review by management or senior team members.
- Provides independent data analysis for complex, important cases and issues; effectively manages any follows up or escalations; may participate in interviews to further investigative results.
- Delivers professionally written reports incorporating all analysis findings. Presents findings to high level Managers and Partners.
- Develops content and materials from analytics and investigative learning's to facilitate training new process/platform rollouts and audits.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree in Criminal Justice, Security, Law Enforcement or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Typically, 4-6 years security experience, which may include a mix of law enforcement, military, intelligence and/or corporate experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Sound, ethical judgment required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure and respond rapidly to requirements.
- Developed ability to analyze complex, disparate data to draw conclusions.
- Developed interpersonal and communications skills. Proven ability to collaborate with internal and external resources at all levels globally. Advanced written reporting skills.
- Self-motivator able to work independently on complex issues and decisions, ensuring appropriate communications with leadership during and after the process.
- Developed organizational, time management, and planning skills. Able to handle multiple projects and activities on an ongoing basis and shift priorities as needed.
For more information, go to https://jobs.hp.com/en-us/showjob/jobid/2350/securityanalyst?prefilters=none&CloudSearchLocation=none